Electric scooters are run on batteries and don’t need a kick off start like scooters. An individual of any age can easily operate these as they are user friendly and uncomplicated. Moreover they are fast and fun to ride. Selecting a good electric scooter for yourself can be a hectic chore as there are multiple factors to take into account .This is why we have compiled for you the best ones in the market right now. So go ahead and start comparing each one to your individual needs to find the one suited for you.
List of the 10 Best Electric Dirt Bike for Kids.
10 Best Electric Dirt Bike for Kids Reviews By Consumer Reports.
1. Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
The Dirt Rocket MX350 is a toned down bike. It is electrically powered which means if you are a youngster, you can ride out to live your off road fantasy. It can go up to the speed of 14 mph. It is incomparable to the other dirt bikes in the market.
- Scaled down, battery-powered electric moto-cross dirt bike for off-road riding.
- Super quiet, single speed, chain driven motor with a twist grip throttle control.
- Large knobby tires; hand operated rear brake and battery life is up to 30 min.
- Speeds up to 14 miles per hour with no pedaling needed!.
- Designed for ages 13 and up; 90-day warranty.
- Item non-returnable.
- Max weight is 140 pounds.
2. Razor MX650 Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
This one is designed to create a lot of power for non-urban conditions. It is ready to rumble anytime, anywhere. It is specifically designed to be run hard and fast. It is inspired by supercross. Being a high performance motocross bike which only needs electricity to run, your journey can be limitless.
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride
- Pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- 220-pound weight limit; 90-day warranty
- Initial charge time: 12 hours.
3. Razor Dirt Rocket SX500 McGrath Electric Motocross Bike
This one is aesthetically very pleasing. Its seat is about 21″ from the ground. It is also a lot wider than other bikes in the market and its tires are just slightly smaller than the MX650. Its suspension is nice on the bike. At a macro level, it has amazing aesthetics and quality to it. It is inspired by the best motocross rider ever, Jeremy McGrath
- Has an authentic McGrath graphics and fairing design, genuine dirt bike frame geometry and a high-torque, Variable speed motor for a super-charged experience
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 15 mph with 40 minutes of continuous use
- Features dual suspension and riser handlebars, large pneumatic knobby tires, retractable kickstand, and hand operated dual disc brakes. Supports riders up to 175 pounds
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
4. Mega Moto – Gas Mini Bike – 105CC/3.5HP Without Suspension (MM-B105-RB)(Red)
This one falls in the affordable yet classic range. It is safe and easy to ride. It has a 105CC/3.5HP engine with a maximum speed of 23 mph. It is automatic. It can last up to 16 years. This one is part of the new line of products in which individuals can discover the outdoors with poise.
- The valve engine and automatic clutch ensure easy operation and the large comfortable seat, spring-loaded foot pegs, motorcycle style throttle.
- Picture instructions & toolkit included for easy assembly.
- The 105CC Bike is durably constructed with a reinforced welded tube steel frame and polypropylene no-dent fenders providing the toughness you need to conquer the outdoors.
- With a chain guard, exhaust heat shield and engine stop switch this mini bike was built with safety in mind. The hand operated cable actuated rear disc brake allows for safe and reliable stopping.
5. Razor RSF350 Electric Street Bike
The Razor RSF350 gives an out of the world sensation when you hit the ground. It is run through a high-torque, chain-driven moto. Its design will remind you of the classic street-biking style.
- It has a steel trellis-frame Chassis design and street geometry with low profile Windscreen
- Features custom 10 inch wheels and street tires, rear suspension, Variable speed twist-grip throttle, and hand-operated rear disc brakes
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- Also, includes adjustable angle riser style handlebars, soft rubber grips, retractable kickstand, folding foot pegs, and hidden storage compartment. Assembled Product Dimensions: 43.7 x 22.8 x 29.5 Inches (1110 mm x 580 mm x 750 mm)
- Supports riders up to 140 pounds
6. Apollo DB-X18 125cc Dirt Bike
This is another amazing dirt bike in high demand. The best thing about it is the frame design. It is well thought out and the design overall is very much user friendly. You can also easily find its mechanical parts in case you need an upgrade.
- 125cc Dirt Bike,4 Stroke, Single Cylinder
- 4 Speed Manual Clutch, Front/Rear Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front/Rear 17″/14” Wheels, Seat Height 36.5″
- Air Cooled,Kick Start,6.5 kw/7500 rpm Max Power
- Easy to use transmission
- Absorbs small/medium bump shocks with ease.
7. Razor RSF650 Electric Powered Street Bike
If your biggest concern is the speed, this is your to go bike. It is specially designed for a high-speed performance and offers a good punch through its street bike geometry, the steel framework and high-torque motor.
- Powered by a 650 watt high-torque, chain-driven motor on a steel trellis-frame Chassis design and street geometry with low profile windscreen.
- Features custom 12 inch 10-spoke mag wheels and street tires, rear suspension, Variable speed twist-grip throttle, and hand-operated rear disc brakes.
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid Rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 50 minutes of continuous use.
8. Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket 24V Electric Toy Motocross Motorcycle Dirt Bike
This one is specially made for young riders. It can speed up to 14 mph. dust. Its 350-watt electric motor and 12-inch tires are made for fun rides. It also has adjustable handlebars to maintain the throttle and brake at a comfy reach.
- Geared for dirt with large 12-inch pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer
- Single speed, chain driven motor for super quiet, yet powerful operation
- Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 140 pounds
- High torque motor with twist grip throttle control kick the Razor Dirt Rocket MX400 into high gear at speeds up to 14 miles per hour
- Adjustable riser handlebars
9. TAO Dirt Bike DB14
This one is equipped with 110cc. It is air cooled with a 4 stroke kick start engine. It is an amazing bike for beginners and quite an affordable one considering the features it has to offer. However the user will need to change its oil after 20 minutes.
- It includes adjustable angle riser style handlebars, soft rubber grips, retractable kickstand, folding foot pegs, and Hidden storage compartment
- Supports riders up to 220 pounds. Speeds up to 17 mph. Assembled Product Dimensions: 53.3″ x 26″ x 30.7″.
10. Razor MX650 17 MPH Steel Electric Dirt Rocket Motor Bike for Kids
This one is at the top if you are looking to ride in the outskirts. It has a strong engine and a fairly good looking framework and built.
- Variable speed, high torque, chain driven motor
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Speeds up to 17 miles per hour
- Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Steel Construction
These are the best electric dirt bike for kids to buy this year. They are super trendy with the kids and teenagers these days so if you are looking to by your young one something, there is no better gift. Cherry on top, it will keep them fit as well!